Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am a wuss

I fully admit it. I have nothing to hide.

Tomorrow I will board a plane and head less than 2,000 miles north into country 50 degrees cooler than where I am presently...and I am terrified. I like living in tank tops and flip flops. I had to go shopping for warm clothes!

Now grant it, I am really looking forward to seeing my dear friend get married and sharing in her special day...so all the shivering will be worth it, but I am STILL petrified. I don't do cold.

So for all you Southern Californians who might read this while you are sweltering in 90 degree weather, be thinking of me and enjoy it!

1 comments:

ARC said...

Hey Pami! It’s not necessary living in California for to think about you :)
The Internet has given to us a new dimension in life!
I found you by pure chance, in a middle of million and million of blogs. I was happy, because after this all time, I look at you, as an interesting person and sensitive
So, you don’t like cooler temperature! (me too :), only as a tourist!) I hope that the marriage of your friend has an amazing time to you.
You're not a wuss! You have lots of courage, when you open (sometimes) the window, which giving access to your intimate thoughts. I feel that you have a beautiful soul, as your bright blue eyes, which resemble the colour of a tropical crystalline sea :)