Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

In light of my last post, I won't go into too much detail. Suffice to say I am so very thankful for so much. I am blessed beyond description.
For Thanksgiving this year, I was on mashed potato and dessert duty. I decided on garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes and a pumpkin cheesecake, both of which turned out well. Bobby made rolls and rye bread and brought his homemade jam as well. Between the neighbors, my aunt, and us we had a ton of delicious food. Ironically, no one brought pumpkin pie!! :-)
Before we went to my aunt's, we stopped at Gramma's and said hello. Below are some videos I took of the day...just for you Mom and Dad. And Mary Ann, there's a bit with Amos in there too. I'm so glad he could come!
PS - someday I'll learn how to put these all together instead of having three separate ones. Sorry for that.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I also got to give some tortoises shots. I've given lots of humans some shots, but never a reptile! (my aunt's tortoises are sick)

0 comments: