Monday, December 15, 2008

Rain and Christmas Parties

Today I am stuck at home...I got all ready to go to the hospital: iced the Christmas bread for my preceptor, printed out the final evaluation forms, the paper, dug through the closet to find my umbrella, and bundled up for the cold wetness. But see, here's the thing - I grew up driving in rain...Southern Californians do not! I don't understand it!!! Slow down, keep a light hand on the wheel, keep a good distance between you and the car in front, and you'll be fine. But NOOOOO...there were three accidents before the halfway point to my destination! I turned around and came back home. It took 20 tries to close the stupid garage door. Really? When it rains, there's a short in the system? Oh well...I'll just stay home and listen to more Christmas music and start studying for my finals. I could think of worse places to be stuck. :-)

Every year, my nearest and dearest friends get together for a Christmas gift exchange. We started in 2001 during our freshman year at Biola and haven't missed a year since! We decided to change things up a bit this year and exchange board games... Kristi was EXTREMELY proud of her game!





Bobby came this year!...and ruined my picture, again. Shocking, I know. And here's the group in 2001... ...and 8 years later! I don't know where I would be right now without you all. Life hasn't been easy, but it's never been boring! I LOVE you!

0 comments: